Because I was questioning the green so early on in my new project I decided to stop piecing and ponder on it. I’m really glad too, I added more blue to medallion so it will blend better with the outside of the quilt.
The photo on the left shows a green scallop at the top of the photo, this I changed to blue. Instead of the white on top of that green, this I changed to gray. The bright white I replaced with a white that has more pigment because I didn’t like the way it glowed. Silly I know and it may not make sense to you but I just didn’t want that white jumping off the quilt top. Nothing like starting over.
Linking up to Let’s Be Social