What’s under my foot
Welcome to Put your foot down #37. I hope you have found time to sew something to share with us today.
A LOT is under my foot! Last week in Put your foot down I shared one of the longest list’s of quilting projects I have ever had, that I remember anyway. Some of which I cannot share just yet but I offer another sneak peak at my February Island Batik Blog Hop quilt for this month. see above
Then there is the AccuQuilt post, also this month. Once I learn the date of the post I will share with you. Here is a sneak peak at it:
The updated list from last week
- Start quilt for the Fall/Winter IB catalog due by April-waiting for fabric
- Island Batik Blog Hop. I need to quilt this one. Quilted and waiting for binding.
- Finish quilt using Quiet Shades and post on the AccuQuilt Blog. Complete.
- For the time being only one project, my monthly challenge for IB that I haven’t even considered yet. Flimsy made
- IB monthly challenge. No plans yet
- AcchQuilt project and post on their blog. I have an idea.
- Inventory Quilt Project. For the love of geese quilt using Island Batik Stash Builders. Starting in April.
If you’d like to join the Inventory Quilt Project it’s still early. Join the Facebook group click on the logo below.
Your shares from #36
Gretchen’s Little Corner shared the start of a new quilt. Forty-four 9 patch blocks that are 4 1/2″. I can’t wait to see it progress.
Pamela Quilts shared the scaled down version of her May Roses Quilt, pattern details available in her post. Isn’t it lovely?
What’s under your foot?
The rules are simple. Any current crafty project is welcome, just please link back to my page (or grab the html code below) somewhere in your post.
Visit as many links as time allows. Most of all, have fun and make new friends. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom for weekly linkies I participate in.
For the love of geese